Terms & Conditions - OLD MOUT Wristband Giveaway
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Only open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
- Purchase a bottle of OLD MOUT (any flavour) in All Bar One participating outlets between 27th August 2019 and 8th October 2019 to receive an Old Mout branded wristband. For each bottle purchased 30p will be donated to The WWF.Minimum donation will be £60,000. Service is at the discretion of the bar staff.
- No purchase is necessary in participating outlets in Scotland.Ask bar staff for a wristband.
- Purchases must be made personally and wristbands are available on a first come first serve basis.There are 300 wristbands per outlet. Ask for availability before purchase.Limited to one wristband per person per day.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the wristband in whole or in part.Collect wristband at bar with purchase.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
WWF-UK is a charity registered in England (charity number: 1081247) and in Scotland (charity number SCO39593) and a company limited by guarantee registered in England (number 4016725).
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, EDINBURGH, EH12 9JZ
Established in NZ. Made in the EU.